Google

Friday, September 9

Love Pickle's Mix is in the House


I arrived home today from an extremely meeting-happy work schedule to find an envelope from Beech Grove, IN. Love Pickle has set the bar high with his September mix containing not only a CD of fantastic orginals but also a covers CD. I'm just about through the first CD. Standout tracks for me include Who Got My Natural Comb? by Ted Hawkins and Condi Condi by Steve Earle.

I can't wait to give the covers CD a spin. I have Andrew, Daniel and Manny's CDs. I'll bring them to work with the exception of Manny. That bastard has moved to fucking Hawaii. Once I get his address, I'll forward it on.

Great compilation, Steve, thanks. I'm looking forward to Emmet's August mix and Daniel's forthcoming October collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home