Google

Saturday, December 31

Marc Albert's Island Mix

I'll bite (in no particular order):

1. Tom Waits - Raindogs
2. The Pixies - Doolittle
3. The Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God
4. Robyn Hitchcock - I Often Dream of Trains
5. David Bowie - Scary Monsters
6. The Beatles - A Hard Days Night
7. Bob Mould - Workbook
8. They Might Be Giants - Flood
9. Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks
10. Flaming Lips - The Soft Bulletin

Possible alternates that would make it in would include Flaming Lips (Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots), Stereolab (Emperor Tomato Ketchup), REM (Lifes Rich Pageant), and Queen Elvis.

Yeah--nothing terrible "out there," but these are the ones I listen to more than any other and I don't see why a desert island would change that.

Marc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home