Google

Tuesday, November 21

Hitchcock at Maxwells

as expected, i didn't make on sunday but a friend of a friend did and they sent their recollected setlist to our friend (who now lives in
hawai'i) who forwarded it on to me:

Well, it seems that everyone (except me) has been
seeing Robyn. Some friends of mine went to see
Sunday's show at Maxwell's.I'm not sure if you have
the set list for Sunday night, but this is what my
friend remembered (though he wasn't sure of the
order). I guess Robyn was filming something for the
Sundance Channel and did a 2hr, 2o minute set.

Solo Set:
I Often Dream of Trains
English Girl [Spooked]
The Speed of Things [Luxor]
Uncorrected Personality Traits (Morris Windsor showed
up and did the harmonies)
My Wife and My Dead Wife
Ghost Ship [You & Oblivion]
Glass Hotel
Visions of Johanna (Dylan)
Queen Elvis
Sometimes a Blonde [Spooked]
Full Moon In My Soul [Spooked]
The Wreck of the Arthur Lee

Set w/ the Venus 3
Adventure Rocket Ship [Ole Tarantula]
NY Doll [Ole]
Sally Was a Legend [Jewels for Sophia]
Ballad of a Thin Man (Dylan)
The Authority Box [Ole]
Arms of Love [Respect]
Propeller Song? (something that Peter Buck wrote music
to with Robyn lyrics)
Leopard-Skin Pillbox Hat (Dylan)
Ole Tarantula [duh]
Sometimes (Beatles... 2/3 of it, anyway)
Beautiful Queen
I Wanna Destroy You [Underwater Moonlight - Soft Boys]
(A Man's Gotta Know His Limitations) Briggs [Ole]

anybody make this show? anyone record it?

woj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home