Google

Tuesday, September 25

Morning Motivation: Bit Part

My MP3 player was dishing out completely unmotivating songs this morning….or maybe it's the project I'm tackling but nothing was inspiring what-so-ever. Then I heard "Bit Part" by The Lemonheads. I like the song but not much as far as the kick in the ass I needed this morning. The next song was Ben Kweller covering, you guessed it, a Lemonheads song, "Drug Buddy". Then that hat trick, "It's About Time" by E. Dando and company played. I finally gave in , said fuck it, and chose this as my morning motivation:

I want a bit part in your life,
A walk-on would be fine.
I just want a bit part in your life,
(a bit part in your life).

I want a bit part in your life,
Rehearsing all the time.
I just want a bit part in your life,
(a bit part in your life).

Little more than a cameo
Nothing traumatic when I go
Litle more than a stand-in,
I wont need reprimanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home